‘Our passion and conviction will unite you with what your heart desires.’ Our philosophy has shaped our business and understanding of jewellery for almost 90 years. ‘We live and love jewellery and this passion is evident in all our advice. Love and passion - the main ingredients for marriage, and for us the main ingredients of a consultation.’ We can make every customer’s wishes come true in our goldsmith’s atelier and in-house watchmaker’s workshop. Naturally, we offer both bespoke advice when it comes to choosing a wedding ring and customer support after the purchase.
Take advantage of our MEISTER Premium Partner
at Jeweler Hild in Bonn
Your Premium advantages with us:
- You always get to see and choose from the very latest and complete collections of MEISTER engagement rings, wedding rings and eternity rings.
- We show you all rings in “genuine materials” – gold, platinum and diamonds.
- Our MEISTER-trained staff guarantee the best advice and expert service.
- It is entirely up to you which method you use to contact us: be it personally, at our local stores, or via the online area of the MEISTER website or directly via the Manufactory shop – we are always delighted to talk to you.
- Post-purchase we are also there for you with the MEISTER Manufactory Direct Service. Whether you need a ring resized, the diamond settings checked or the ring finish restored etc., it will all be done for you expertly and hassle-free.
We see jewellery as a design-oriented art form of the highest quality, with the personal touch always at the centre. Our goal is to bring joy to our customers’ lives through jewellery. In Meister we have found a perfect partner to achieve our ambitions."
Our promise to you
The enduring quality of our jewellery is rendered perfect with timeless aesthetics. This results in creations whose elegance and eloquence never go out of fashion.
The engraved "M" in every piece of jewellery and in every ring marks it as an original and is a guarantor of enduring value, supreme material quality and outstanding workmanship.
Under the roof of our carbon-neutral manufactory building, our sustainability principles with respect to people and the environment as well as enthusiasm and passion for our craft in one place.
At the MEISTER manufactory, every piece of jewellery and every ring is individually handcrafted for each customer.
The precious metals we work with are from recycled sources. We source our diamonds exclusively from conflict-free regions.
Now in its third generation, the ownermanaged family business creates and manufactures jewellery and ring collections.
Hild has a longstanding tradition of jewellery expertise dating back to 1931, yet is continuously developing to ensure it always has its finger on the pulse for its customers. ‘We attach great importance to service! We can fulfil your wishes in many different ways - including in our dedicated online shop if you can’t get to our store. In certain cases, we also make home visits to our nearby customers.’
Ludwig van Beethoven’s family once lived on the very premises that today house this traditional jeweller. Dreieck 6 is where you will find Juwelier Hild - purveyor of exclusive jewellery in Beethoven’s hometown.
MEISTER Manufactory Service
- Setting inspection
- Surface restoration
Post-purchase we are also there for you with the MEISTER Manufactory Direct Service. Whether you need a ring resized, the diamond settings checked or the ring finish restored etc., it will all be done for you expertly and hassle-free.